- Traveller, athletic, over-confident, tactless, talkative
- I’m 36
- I have 1 (awesome) little daughter of 5 years old called Amy
- I started running in same year as ran first marathon in Paris, 2004 to raise money for the Exeter Cancer hospice center. I crashed at mile 21 but still finished the race walking. After this I entered Dublin straight away to prove I could finish a marathon running. after this completing marathons became a bit of a passion!
- I recently left my London city careear and am in pursuit of other opportunities.
- I love cake and running is a great way to justify eating pretty much anything you like, any time…!