– Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work. ~ H. L. Hunt
– If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there’d be a shortage of running trainers.
– Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best. ~Theodore Rubin
– Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go. ~ T. S. Elliott
– Some of the secret joys of living are not found by rushing from point A to point B, but by inventing some imaginary letters along the way. ~Douglas Pagels
– There is more to life than increasing its speed. ~Mohandas K. Gandhi
– Slow down and everything you are chasing will come around and catch you. ~John De Paola (actually not a good thing in running – but I like the quote anyway!!!)
– Each day should have a clearly marked emergency exit sign. ~Dr. SunWolf